Update: This role has now been filled. Thank you for your interest in applying.
About the studio
Gould is a Design-driven brand strategy & innovation company. We work with clients to develop their ideas into creative products and globally-loved brands. We are looking for a new junior team member to support our Sydney office. The perfect candidate will have a positive and proactive attitude, with a willingness to share ideas and make them happen.
What the role will require
- Outstanding Communication. You love to read & write. You present to audiences with confidence.
- Independent. You’re reliable, punctual and can work remotely or on-site at our Sydney office.
- Growth Mindset. You’re eager to learn and understand our processes, clients and projects.
- Creative Thinker. You love to projects that solve problems. You are proactive in sharing ideas.
- Super Organised. Sometimes your life feels like a colour-coded progress chart – that’s cool with us.
What the role may involve
- Research. Assisting our team with online and first-hand design thinking & research.
- Online Management. Supporting us & clients with updates to website, blog, social media.
- Presentations. Writing, preparing and supporting client & project presentations.
- Brainstorming. Participating in our creative thinking, planning & imagination sessions.
- Location: You must already live in Australia and are legally allowed to work. Applications outside of Australia are not eligible (sorry).
- Experience: Applicants do not need to have a Design background or creative industry experience. We’ll train you.
- Language: Indonesian, Malaysian or Arabic language skills are a bonus but not essential.
- Employment: We are flexible with the role terms based on your availability and experience. For example you may be still at university looking for a casual / part-time position, or recent graduate looking for full-time junior role. We are also open to an internship-style arrangement that can transition into a permanent role.
- Filter: Please mention the code R2D2 when you apply, so we can make sure you’ve actually read the information here. We’ll get lots of spam and are only looking for awesome applicants.
- Timing: We are hoping to hire in the next 1-2 months.
How to apply
Please send an email to the Gould team using firstname.lastname@example.org Tell us a little about yourself and why you’re a good fit for the role! Share any cool projects or experiences you’ve been involved with. Good luck!