Sydney-based talented freelance writer needed
We are looking for a talented writer & ideas person who has an interest in Islamic pop culture, trends, and history. Our Gould.Community sites Creative Ummah and Islam Imagined need special attention to add content, a fresh perspective, and develop ideas.
The perfect candidate will have a positive and proactive attitude, with a willingness to share ideas and make them happen. A large part of the project will involve working on Islam Imagined. Islam Imagined is an initiative that is dedicated to creating fun, educational, and design-driven activities, with a connection to Islamic concepts & history.
We have a bunch of ideas we want to develop as as fun activities for Islam Imagined, and we’re looking for someone who can:
– detail the ideas into step-by-step instructions that are easy to follow
– brainstorm content for supporting worksheets
– run pilots tests of the activities with children / students of the appropriate age group
– iterate the activities based on pilot feedback
– come up with fresh ideas & themes for activities
– Bonus points if you’re familiar with WordPress and Photoshop
Duration: 4 weeks, part time, 3 days a week
Reimbursement: we will offer reimbursement for your time, negotiable
Location: At our studio in Kogarah, Sydney
If that sounds like you, let us know!
Please send your CV or links or anything creative to get our attention: firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: You will be required to hang out with us at the Sydney studio, so you need to be based here.